Home » » Naskah drama Bahasa inggris

Naskah drama Bahasa inggris

Written By Unknown on Sunday 10 February 2013 | 8:17:00 pm



BEAUTY IN THE STREET

Once open day there is girl sit in the trotoar with bring guitar “NENGRUM” his name. Not longing, than there is a girl through, she is friend Nengrum.
Nengrum : (Pile up)
Artika : “Rum, why you here, are you not school?
Nengrum : “Not ….!”
Artika : “Lho, now there is examination?”
Nengrum : “Yes, I no but I still busy.”
Artika : “What busy?”
Nengrum : “You without no.”
Red lamp finish clear. Transportasi finish stop. Nengrum approach several transportasi of there is in the street. (with sing)
Nengrum : “I excuse me!” (singing)
P. Ulum : “This is younger.”
Nengrum : “Thanks pak.”
(Artika approach Nengrum)
Artika : “Rum, what are you doing?”
Rom : “Like you see me.”
Nengrum go out and not listening Artika. Arrive Artika in the school; she is history all about Nengrum with friend.
Filano : “Morning.”
Artika : “Morning.”
Filano : “Eh… this morning I not see Nengrum, where she is?”
Artika : “Oh …! Yes…! I no, just no I see she is work carner.”
Filano : “What carner?”
Artika : “See Amen.”
Filano : “What! See Amen. Why?”
Artika : “She is hasn’t money for school.”
Filano : “Oh… like that.”


P. Rohman : “Ehem … ehem … Morning children, what do you say??”
Filano : “Nengrum.”
P. Rohman : “What happen with Nengrum?”
Artika : “She is not school.”
P. Rohman : “Lho… why…??”
Filano : “She is hasn’t money for school.”
P. Rohman : “W hat!!!”
In tomorrow day, when Nengrum came back to work in the red lamp. She meet come back Ulum PENICILIN SUCCES.
Nengrum : “( tok .. tok .. tok ..)
I excuse me (with sing)
Ulum : “Lho … this is young yesterday?”
Nengrum : “Oh.. This is father yesterday?”
Ulum : “Yes of course.”
Ulum : “Sister not school.”
Nengrum : “Oh ... I not school.”
Ulum : “why??”
Nengrum : “I am have not money to school.”
Ulum : “(saylend and think)
“Sister how if you follow me?”
Nengrum : “No, I am not thanks.”
Ulum : “Up to you and this is I have name card. If you need me please come or call me.”
Nengrum : “Thanks mr.”
Ulum : “You are welcome.”
Nengrum : “Be careful mr? Good bye.”
Than Nengrum walk in the trotoar and sit and see name card give Mr. Ulum in the street PENICILIN SUCCES.
P. Rohman : “Rum … Why you here?”
Nengrum : “Oh.. I never mind.”
P. Rohman : “What do you think?”
Nengrum : “I am not think.”
P. Rohman : “Not I no you lie me. Please you hone rest with me.”
Nengrum : “Yes, Mr. I will history with you. I want to come back play with my friends in the school, but how I haven’t money.”
P. Rohman : “I am so sorry I can’t help you. Please you patient.”
Nengrum : “Mr. just no, there is someone give me name card, he is want me follow his.”
P. Rohman : “What is name?”
Nengrum : “Mr. Ulum.”
P. Rohman : “Yes, never mind please you to accept.”
Nengrum still confused with opinion P. Rohman and Nengrum ask to Artika and Filano.
Nengrum : “Good afternoon.”
A and F : “Good afternoon.”
Nengrum : “I am very confused.”
Artika : “Why??”
Nengrum : “About, name card.”
Artika : “Who name card?”
Nengrum : “Mr. Ulum.”
Artika : “What for?”
Nengrum : “He is want to me become, him child.”
Filano : “What become you children!”
Nengrum : “Yes, but I don’t want.”
Filano : “And whay not you receiving.”
Nengrum : “I do no.”
In tomorrow day after see amen. Nengrum think about name card. And she is receiving and go to Mr. Ulum house.
Nengrum : “Assalamualaikum.”
Mr. Ulum : “Waalaikum salam.”
Mr. Ulum : “Oh… Nengrum. How you receiving?”
Nengrum : “Yes, sure Mr.”
Mr. Ulum : “Okey, I will happy for you, and I will your school until long.”
Nengrum : “Thanks Mr. for all.”
Mr. Ulum : “You are welcome.”
The last Nengrum can school. Until long and happy forever, and go on can become PENICILIN SUCCES.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

What are you Search ?

New Flash Labels by Fighting Fear Inc.

Like Box

 
Support : The Creativity World | AnimErfin | Johaness
Copyright © 2013. The creativity World - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger